From "Mafish Liu" <maf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to setup hadoop client?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 02:50:40 GMT
Hi, yun:
    In shell, you can use bin/hadoop dfs -ls to list directory.
    If you want to access dfs in your code, you need write code as
following:

FileSystem fs = get (conf);

    And then, you can access file system through fs. Refer java doc for more
details.

Regards.
Mafish

--
Mafish@gmail.com
Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing.