From "Ninad Raut" <ninad.evera...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding reading data from distributed hadoop cluster
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 05:28:17 GMT

Can any one help me understand how to read data distributed oover a cluster.

For instance if we give a path /user/hadoop/parsed_data/part-0000/data , to
the map reduce program will that find the data on same path on all the
servers in the cluster , or will it be only the local file?

If it only reads from the local file how to read data all the clusters?