From "James Moore" <jamesthepi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bean Scripting Framework?
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 02:00:05 GMT
On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Lincoln Ritter
<lincoln@lincolnritter.com> wrote:
> Well that sounds awesome!  It would be simply splendid to see what
> you've got if you're willing to share.

I'll be happy to share, but it's pretty much in pieces, not ready for
release.  I'll put it out with whatever license Hadoop itself uses
(presumably Apache).

> Are you going the 'direct' embedding route or using a scripting frame
> work (BSF or javax.script)?

JSR233 is the way to go according to the JRuby guys at RailsConf last
month.  It's pretty straightforward - see

James Moore | james@restphone.com
Ruby and Ruby on Rails consulting

View raw message