From NOMURA Yoshihide <y.nom...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: MapReduce with multi-languages
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 05:36:06 GMT
Mr. Taeho Kang,

I need to analyze different character encoding text too.
And I suggested to support encoding configuration in TextInputFormat.

But I think you should convert the text file encoding to UTF-8 at present.

Regards,

Taeho Kang:

--
NOMURA Yoshihide:
     Software Innovation Laboratory, Fujitsu Labs. Ltd., Japan