From Xuan Dzung Doan <doanxuand...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: NoSuchMethodException - question to ask Tom White (and others) :-)
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2008 22:45:41 GMT
Superb! That's exactly where the problem is! Thanks for pointing it out!

Cheers,
David.

----- Original Message ----
From: heyongqiang <heyongqiang@software.ict.ac.cn>
To: "core-user@hadoop.apache.org" <core-user@hadoop.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 5, 2008 10:22:19 PM
Subject: Re: NoSuchMethodException - question to ask Tom White (and others) :-)

in most cases, this error is  because u have not implemented the non-argument constructor
explicitly.

Best regards,

Yongqiang He
2008-07-06

Email: heyongqiang@software.ict.ac.cn
Tel:   86-10-62600966(O)

Research Center for Grid and Service Computing,
Institute of Computing Technology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences
P.O.Box 2704, 100080, Beijing, China