From "Khanh Nguyen" <kngu...@cs.umb.edu>
Subject Re: type mismatch from key to map
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:44:51 GMT
Hi Daniel,

The outputformat of my 1st hadoop job is TextOutputFormat. The
skeleton of my code follows:

public int run(String[] args) throws Exception {
//set up and run job 1
		conf.setOutputFormat(TextOutputFormat.class);
		FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(conf, new Path(args[1]));

//set up and run job 2
              FileInputFormat.addInputPath(sortJob, new Path(args[1] +
"/part-00000"));
              FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(sortJob, new Path(args[1]
+ "/result/"));
              sortJob.setInputFormat(KeyValueTextInputFormat.class);
              sortJob.setMapperClass(InverseMapper.class)

}

Please help.

-k