From slitz <slitzferr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MultipleOutputFormat example
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 04:24:12 GMT
Hello,
I just did! Thank you! And indeed it is A LOT easier, or maybe it's just the
included snippets that help a lot, or maybe both things help :)

Although i would still like to learn how to use
MultipleOutputFormat/MultipleTextOutputFormat since it should be more
flexible and i whould like to know how to use this kind of things in hadoop
as this could help me understand other classes and patterns.

So it would be great if someone could give me an example of how to use it.

slitz