From slitz <slitzferr...@gmail.com>
Subject MultipleOutputFormat example
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:13:56 GMT
I need the reduce to output to different files depending on the key, after
reading some jira entries and some previous threads of the mailing list i
think that the MultipleTextOutputFormat class would fit my needs, the
problem is that i can't find any example of how to use it.

Could someone please show me a quick example of how to use this class or
MultipleOutputFormat subclasses in general? i'm somewhat lost...