From smallufo <small...@gmail.com>
Subject Input Data from DB or Memory rather than HDFS
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 11:56:54 GMT
Hi
I hava a question , what if my data is not originally located from HDFS.
What if my data come from DB or memory ?
I should implement a DatabaseInputFormat implements InputFormat<int rowIndex
, MyData value> , right ?
But , how to implement the getSplits() , and getRecordReader() ?
I looks into the sample source code for a long time , but still don't know
how to "split" the data.

Is there any example code demonstrating data not come from DB or objects in
memory ?

Thanks a lot .