From "Goel, Ankur" <Ankur.G...@corp.aol.com>
Subject RE: Using value aggregator framework with MultipleTextOutputFormat
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:32:56 GMT
I guess I made a mistake. After having a look at the source code it
looks like there is a choice between input format (sequence or text) but
the output format is hardcoded to be text. That is something that can be
improved.

-----Original Message-----
From: Goel, Ankur [mailto:Ankur.Goel@corp.aol.com]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 6:37 PM
To: core-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Using value aggregator framework with MultipleTextOutputFormat

Hi All,
        Has anyone used value aggregator framework with
MultipleTextOutputFormat ?
The javadoc presently lists TextOutputFormat and
SequenceFileOutputFormat as the options.

What I want to do is specify different aggregator plugins and based upon
the key names collect output to different text files.

Thanks
-Ankur