From "Mathos Marcer" <mathos.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Input/Output Formaters and FileTypes
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:10:12 GMT
Presumedly like most I've started off with mainly using "Text" based
input and output formatters and using key and values as Text or
IntWritable.  I've been looking more into the other formatters and
writable classes and wondering what they would do for me.  To help
spur some best practices and lessons learned conversations:  What are
the benefits of the other formatters?  And benefits of MapFiles and
SequenceFiles?  What are people out there using or have found gave
them the greatest benefits?

==
MM