From montag <mkra...@about.com>
Subject Re: MultipleOutputFormat example
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:53:29 GMT

Hi,

  You should check out the MultipleOutputs thread and patch of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-3149 HADOOP-3149   There are
some relevant and useful code snippets that address the issue of splitting
output to multiple files within the discussion as well as in the patch
documentation.  I found implementing this patch easier than dealing with
MultipleTextOutputFormat.

Cheers,
Mike