From "Ajay Anand" <aan...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject RE: Monthly Hadoop user group meetings
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 18:20:36 GMT
Reminder: the user group meeting is today at 6 pm at Yahoo! Mission

From: Ajay Anand
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:53 AM
To: 'hadoop-user@lucene.apache.org'; 'pig-user@incubator.apache.org';
Cc: 'Chad Walters'; 'Jeff Hammerbacher'; Owen O'Malley
Subject: RE: Monthly Hadoop user group meetings

Agenda for the Hadoop user group meeting on Wednesday 5/21 6:00-7:30 pm
at Yahoo! Mission College:

-          Hadoop .17 release - Sameer Paranjpye

-          Mahout update - Jeff Eastman

-          .... And plenty of opportunity for networking, discussions
and beer...

Look forward to seeing you there. (Registration is at
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/591971/. )