From Amareshwari Sriramadasu <amar...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: External Jar
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 05:15:05 GMT
You can put your external jar in DistributedCache. and do symlink  the
jar in the current working directory of the task giving the value of
mapred.create.symlink as true.  More details can be found at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-1660.

The jar can also be added to classpath using the api
DistrributedCache.addArchiveToClassPath().

Thanks