From Jeff Eastman <jeast...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Users Group Meeting Slides
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 18:18:19 GMT
Hi Tanton,

We have canopy and kmeans in trunk that you are welcome to use
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/mahout/trunk). Please post any
usability questions you may have or suggestions for improvements to the
Mahout user list (mahout-dev@lucene.apache.org). There is some
documentation on the wiki
(http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Canopy+Clustering)
and you can inspect the unit tests for more information. I'm in the
process of building some examples and those will get committed to trunk
in a week or so.

Smooth sailing,
Jeff