From Andre Gauthier <gauth...@cs.umass.edu>
Subject using sge, or drmaa for HOD
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 14:22:36 GMT
Hi, I currently have multiple clusters running Sun grid engine (sge) as
it's resource manager/scheduler. I was wondering if there are any plans
to incorporate drmaa into HOD , therefore, theoretically allowing HOD to
run many different types of schedulers.  Also I was thinking of
modifying HOD to run on grid engine.  I haven't really begun to pour
over all the code for HOD but, my question is this, can I just write a
python module similar to that of torque.py under hod/schedulers/ for sge
  or would this require significant modification in HOD and possibly
hadoop?

--Andre