From "Aayush Garg" <aayush.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in start up
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:38:31 GMT
I put my username to R61neptun as you suggested but I am still getting that

localhost: starting datanode, logging to
localhost: starting secondarynamenode, logging to
localhost: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
port out of range:-1
localhost:      at
localhost:      at
localhost:      at
localhost:      at
starting jobtracker, logging to
localhost: starting tasktracker, logging to

Could anyone tell about this error? I am just trying to run hadoop in pseudo
distributed mode.