From "Garri Santos" <garrizaldy.san...@phpugph.com>
Subject Re: getting files in hdfs
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 01:08:13 GMT
Thanks Thomas and Ted,

when I use:

${PATH_TO_HADOOP_INSTALL}/bin/hadoop dfs -ls

it list:

/user/hadoop/sample.txt

I was wondering if how can I access that file from let's say a web interface
to direct on that file.

<!-- Like it was just mounted -->

AFAIK the given example above will not work he he he

In order for me to access the file I have to -get sample.txt
/path/to/webroot/ the file and put it to my webroot and creating a the link
that will point to the file retrieve. I was thinking of other ways or
possibilities to bypass that process.

@Ted

yeah I explored that Browse file system and I think I can use that.

Is it possible to mount the /user/hadoop?

Thank you very much,
Garri