From Ted Dunning <tdunn...@veoh.com>
Subject Re: jar files on NFS instead of DistributedCache
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:18:27 GMT

I agree with the "fair and balanced" part.  I always try to keep my clusters
fair and balanced!

Joydeep should mention his background.  In any case, I agree that high-end
filers may provide good enough NFS service, but I would also contend that
HDFS has been better for me than NFS from generic servers.