From "Naama Kraus" <naamakr...@gmail.com>
Subject Nutch and Distributed Lucene
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:22:55 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to know if Nutch is running on top of Lucene, or is it non related
to Lucene. I.e. indexing, parsing, crawling, internal data structures ... -
all written from scratch using MapReduce (my impression) ?

What is the relation between Nutch and the distributed Lucene patch that was
inserted lately into Hadoop ?

Thanks for any enlightening,
Naama

--
oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo
00 oo 00 oo