From C G <parallel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Quick jar deployment question...
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 18:36:08 GMT
Yeah, everything is packaged into one jar...I've been copying those jars everywhere which didn't
seem right, hence the question.

  Thanks,
  C G

Ted Dunning <tdunning@veoh.com> wrote:

The easiest way is to package all of your code (classes and jars) into a
single jar file which you then execute. When you instantiate a JobClient
and run a job, your jar gets copied to all necessary nodes. The machine you
use to launch the job need not even be in the cluster, just able to see the
cluster.