From "Prerna Manaktala" <prerna.manakt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Urgent
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:02:38 GMT
I ran bin/hadoop-ec2 run
It gives:
$ bin/hadoop-ec2 run
Starting cluster with AMI ami-64f6130d
Waiting for instance i-37ee2f5e to start
......Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
        at com.amazon.aes.webservices.client.cmd.BaseCmd.resolvePath(BaseCmd.jav
a:323)
        at com.amazon.aes.webservices.client.cmd.BaseCmd.parseOpts(BaseCmd.java:
291)
        at com.amazon.aes.webservices.client.cmd.DescribeInstances.<init>(Descri
beInstances.java:11)
        at com.amazon.aes.webservices.client.cmd.DescribeInstances.main(Describe
Instances.java:46)
.Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
        at com.amazon.aes.webservices.client.cmd.BaseCmd.resolvePath(BaseCmd.jav
a:323)
        at com.amazon.aes.webservices.client.cmd.BaseCmd.parseOpts(BaseCmd.java:
291)
        at com.amazon.aes.webservices.client.cmd.DescribeInstances.<init>(Descri
beInstances.java:11)
        at com.amazon.aes.webservices.client.cmd.DescribeInstances.main(Describe
Instances.java:46)
.started as ec2-75-101-218-42.compute-1.amazonaws.com
Waiting for instance i-36ee2f5f to start
.started as ec2-75-101-204-106.compute-1.amazonaws.com
Appointing master
/cygdrive/c/Users/prerna/Desktop/DS/hadoop-0.15.3/hadoop-0.15.3/src/contrib/ec2/
bin/launch-hadoop-cluster: line 40: dig: command not found
Master is ec2-75-101-217-228.compute-1.amazonaws.com
ec2-75-101-218-42.compute-1.amazonaws.com. Please set up DNS so localhost points
 to .
Then it asks for en enter key.
The java exception was not coming earlier.
U mean I should set prerna.dyndns.org to 75.101.217.228?

Thanks
Prerna