From David Alves <dr-al...@criticalsoftware.com>
Subject Make NameNode listen on multiple interfaces
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:12:50 GMT
Hi
	In my setup I have a cluster in witch each server has two network
interfaces on for hadoop network traffic (lets call it A) and one for
traffic to the rest of the network (lets call it B).
	Until now I only needed to make the nodes communicate with the master
and vice-versa (through the A interface) so no problem there, but now
I'm in need of submitting jobs and accessing the filesystem itself from
outside machines (through the B interface) so my question id can I make
namenode listen on both interfaces?

Regards
David Alves