From "朱盛凯" <geniusj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: walkthrough of developing first hadoop app from scratch
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 03:27:37 GMT
Hi Stephen,

You can get an example of word count, there shows how to create jar archive
of you application codes.

$ mkdir wordcount_classes
$ javac -classpath ${HADOOP_HOME}/hadoop-${HADOOP_VERSION}-core.jar -d
wordcount_classes WordCount.java
$ jar -cvf /usr/joe/wordcount.jar -C wordcount_classes/ . (notice: here is a
dot referring to current directory)