From "Tom White" <tom.e.wh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop on EC2 for large cluster
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:08:39 GMT
Yes, this isn't ideal for larger clusters. There's a jira to address
this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-2410.

Tom

On 20/03/2008, Prasan Ary <voicesnthedark@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>   I have been trying to configure Hadoop on EC2 for large number of clusters ( 100 plus).
It seems that I have to copy EC2 private key to all the machines in the cluster so that they
can have SSH connections.
>   For now it seems I have to run a script to copy the key file to each of the EC2 instances.
I wanted to know if there is a better way to accomplish this.

--
Blog: http://www.lexemetech.com/