From Amar Kamat <ama...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: hadoop dfs -ls command not working
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:35:10 GMT
Hi the jar file should be on the local fs. The input/output etc should be
on the HADOOP's filesystem. So it should be something like
HADOOP-HOME/bin/hadoop jar jar-on-local-fs example input-path-on-dfs
output-on-dfs.
The jar file in the distributed mode gets shipped to the jobs from
the client machine.