From Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>
Subject EC2 contrib scripts
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:00:15 GMT
Hey all

I pushed up a patch (and tar) for the ec2 contrib scripts that provide
support instance sizes, new zen kernels, availability zones,
concurrent clusters, resizing, ganglia, etc.

the patch can be found here:

I use these daily, but it is likely wise for others to give them a
shot to make sure they work for someone besides me.

Since I can't publish to the hadoop-images bucket, you will need to
build your own image stored in your own bucket. This only takes a few
minutes.

Feedback against the JIRA issue is best.

cheers,
ckw

Chris K Wensel
chris@wensel.net