From Prasan Ary <voicesnthed...@yahoo.com>
Subject map/reduce function on xml string
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 23:30:24 GMT
Hi All,
  I am writing a java implementation for my map/reduce function on hadoop.
  Input to this is a xml file, and the map function has to process a well formed xml records.
So far I have been unable to split the xml file at xml record boundary to feed into my map
function.
  Can anybody point me to resources where forcing file split at desired boundary is explained
?

  thx,
  Pra.