From "Steve Han" <hxianp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can not find scripts in directory bin
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2008 03:36:58 GMT
Hi,thanks Amar,

I always extract the Hadoop tar ball in the directory /usr/local/ and mkdir
a subdirectory /hadoop there,why got into the trouble on some mechines,when
even I can not ls /usr/local/hadoop/hadoop-0.16.0/bin.Which parts of hadoop
control the behaviors of visiting directories and files.I will try it out on
what you said.

I am on Ubuntu/Linux and hadoop-0.16.0.

--
Regards,