From "Naama Kraus" <naamakr...@gmail.com>
Subject Nutch Extensions to MapReduce
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:57:29 GMT
Hi,

I've seen in
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch-data/attachments/Presentations/attachments/oscon05.pdf(slide
12) that Nutch has extensions to MapReduce. I wanted to ask whether
these are part of the Hadoop API or inside Nutch only.

More specifically, I saw in
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop-data/attachments/HadoopPresentations/attachments/yahoo-sds.pdf(slide
15) that MapReduce outputs two files each holds different <key,value>
pairs. I'd be curious to know if I can achieve that using the standard API.

Thanks, Naama

--
oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo
00 oo 00 oo