From "Paco NATHAN" <cet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: walkthrough of developing first hadoop app from scratch
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 03:09:20 GMT
Hi Stephen,

Here's a sample Hadoop app which has its build based on Ant:
   http://code.google.com/p/ceteri-mapred/

Look in the "jyte" directory.  A target called "prep.jar" simply uses
the <jar/> task in Ant to build a JAR for Hadoop to use.

Yeah, I agree that docs and discussions seem to lean more toward
systems engineering and are sparse about writing applications. A few
folks are trying to change that :)