From Ved Prakash <meramailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: clustering problem
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 10:58:05 GMT

Hi Zhang,

Thanks for your reply, I tried this but no use. It still throws up
Incompatible build versions.

I removed the dfs local directory on slave and issued start-dfs.sh on
server, and when I checked the logs it showed up with the same problem.

Do you guys need some more information from my side to have a better
understanding about the problem.

Please let me know,

Thanks

Ved