From "Jeff Eastman" <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Hadoop summit video capture?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 04:46:00 GMT
I don't know if there was a live version, but the entire summit was recorded
on video so it will be available. BTW, it was an overwhelming success and
the speakers are all well worth waiting for. I personally got a lot of
positive feedback and interest in Mahout, so expect your inbox to explode in
the next couple of days.

Jeff