From Stefan Groschupf ...@101tec.com>
Subject broadcasting: pig user meeting, Friday, February 8, 2008
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 21:47:47 GMT
Hi there,
sorry for cross posting.
If everything works out we will video broadcast the event here:
http://ustream.tv/channel/apache-pig-user-meeting
But no guarantee - sorry.
Also we try to setup a telefon voice call in number - please write me
a private email if you are interested and I will send out a number.

See you tomorrow.
Stefan

On Feb 6, 2008, at 3:54 PM, Andrzej Bialecki wrote:

> Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
>> Sorry about the word-wrapping (original email) - Yahoo Mail
>> problem :(
>> Is anyone going to be capturing the Piglet meeting on video for the
>> those of us living in other corners of the planet?
>

> Please do! It's too far from Poland to just casually drop by .. ;)
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Andrzej Bialecki     <><

101tec Inc.