From C G <parallel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Add your project or company to the powered by page?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:03:36 GMT
Here is my contribution to the Hadoop Powered-by page:

  Visible Measures Corporation (www.visiblemeasures.com) uses Hadoop as a component in our
Scalable Data Pipeline, which ultimately powers VisibleSuite and other products.  We use Hadoop
to aggregate, store, and analyze data related to in-stream viewing behavior of Internet video
audiences.   Our current grid contains more than 128 CPU cores and in excess of 100 terabytes
of storage, and we plan to grow that substantially during 2008.

  Thanks,
  C G

  ---
  Christopher Gillett
  Chief Software Architect
  Visible Measures Corporation
  25 Kingston Street, 5th Floor
  Boston, MA  02111
  http://www.visiblemeasures.com

Eric Baldeschwieler <eric14@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

  Hi Folks,

Let's get the word out that Hadoop is being used and is useful in
your organizations, ok? Please add yourselves to the Hadoop powered
by page, or reply to this email with what details you would like to
add and I'll do it.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy

Thanks!

E14