From "Miles Osborne" <mi...@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Add your project or company to the powered by page?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 07:33:32 GMT
Please could you add this text:

At ICCS

http://www.iccs.informatics.ed.ac.uk/

We are using Hadoop and Nutch to crawl Blog posts and later process them.
Hadoop is also beginning to be used in our teaching and general research
activities on natural language processing and machine learning.

--
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.