From Jason Venner <ja...@attributor.com>
Subject Re: More HOD: is there anyway to get HOD to copy back all of the log files to the submit node?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 05:21:08 GMT
You are my hero of the day Hemanth, these 3 things will make our life so
much simpler.

Not knowing torque at all and trying to deal with two systems that are
essentially unknown has been making the learning curve quite steep.

--
Jason Venner
Attributor - Publish with Confidence <http://www.attributor.com/>