From Jason Venner <ja...@attributor.com>
Subject More HOD: is there anyway to get HOD to copy back all of the log files to the submit node?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 03:07:03 GMT
I have found that HOD writes a series of log files to directories on the
virtual cluster master, if you specify log directories.
The interesting part is figuring out which machine was the virtual
cluster master, if you have a decent sized pool of machines.

It would be so nice if HOD could copy this back to the submission node.

I suppose we could configure syslog up but then we have to configure the
syslogd on each of the submit hosts to accept from any compute node...

--
Jason Venner
Attributor - Publish with Confidence <http://www.attributor.com/>