From Jason Venner <ja...@attributor.com>
Subject HOD question wrt to the virtual cluster log files - where do they end up when the job ends
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:49:20 GMT
As you have all read from my previous emails, we are still pretty low on
the HOD learning curve.

We are having jobs that terminate and the virtual mapred cluster is
terminated also. We want access to the log files and job history from
the virtual cluster.

Our other active research project is why are the virtual clusters
getting killed.

Anyway, how do we get access to the log files and job history from a
terminated virtual cluster.

Note: we run a persistent DFS, and allocate virtual mapred clusters.

Thanks
--
Jason Venner
Attributor - Publish with Confidence <http://www.attributor.com/>