From André Martin <m...@andremartin.de>
Subject Re: Namenode fails to re-start after cluster shutdown
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:24:42 GMT
Hi everyone,
I applied the patch provided at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-2873 and my
namenode/cluster is up again without formatting it :-) Thanks for the
quick help!
Reading and writing to the cluster seems to work fine except for MapRed
jobs: All counters say 0 even I can access the files (mentioned in the
MapTask splits) properly through the WebUI.
I will try to dig the logs and let you know if I could figure something
out...
Also, the namenode still says: "Upgrade for version -13 has been
completed. Upgrade is not finalized." even 15 hours after launching it :-/

Cu on the 'net,
Bye - bye,