From Jason Venner <ja...@attributor.com>
Subject Re: how to use two reduce fucntions?
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 19:29:31 GMT
If you set up a partitioner class, you could pre partition the output of
the into the relevant segments.
Then your reducer would be responsible for determining which reduce
function to apply based on which segment the key is part of.

--
Jason Venner
Attributor - Publish with Confidence <http://www.attributor.com/>