From Raghu Angadi <rang...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop future?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 19:25:41 GMT

A little bit of speculation is ok I guess. It was good to see what Doug
said above.

I am obviously concerned about my favorite software both as a user and
as a developer. I sure hope to continue to have the luxury of being paid
full-time by Y! to work on Hadoop, access to massive internal Hadoop
clusters, and of course co-Hadoopers around me at work.

Speaking only for myself, not for Yahoo! , of course.

Raghu.