From sandybandy <turagasa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to use hadoop wiht tomcat!!
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:01:12 GMT

Hi , I have put hadoop-core.jar and all dependent JARS in webapp lib and also
all XMLBEAN jars in webapp lib since my mapreducer program is using these
XMLBEAN jar files to process xml document. But when I submit a job via
servlet it is saying "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlException" . But I have placed all the JARS that are
related to above exception to web app lib. Can anybody give me ideas on this
once?

--Yoda