From "Billy" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject Re: mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 23:44:19 GMT
Some of the task I have will over run the servers if I ran say 2 of them per
node but I have other task I can run 4 on a server so I was looking to get
it config on the command line to better spread the work the way we want to.

Billy

"Arun C Murthy" <arunc@yahoo-inc.com> wrote in
message news:20080102195305.GA47862@yahoo-inc.com...