From "edward yoon" <edw...@udanax.org>
Subject Re: how to set the output in map function directly to HBase?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:03:02 GMT
Just set up the output format and OUTPUT_TABLE.
Then, Not need a reduce.

Example :

    JobConf jobConf = new JobConf(conf);
    jobConf.setJobName("Your Job");

    YourMap.initJob("input_table"[, your options] , YourMap.class, jobConf);

    jobConf.set(TableOutputFormat.OUTPUT_TABLE, "output_table");

On 1/31/08, ma qiang <maqiang1984@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all:
>    I want to set the output in map function directly to HBase when I
> don't need reduce function?  I have used conf.setNumReduceTasks(0);
> but the map function can't run any more.  Who can tell me how?
>    Thanks very much!
>    Best wishes!

B. Regards,
Edward yoon @ NHN, corp.