From Lars George <l...@worldlingo.com>
Subject Re: WrongRegionException - How do I fix it?
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 23:54:09 GMT
Stack,

Eeek, means what? Replace jar files with the trunk version and the
reformat the whole Hadoop dfs (since I only have HBase on top of it) and
then reimporting all 4.5m documents? What are my chances that there are
more profound changes coming that require me to do that again in the
near future? Just asking.

Lars