From "ma qiang" <maqiang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: other methods can run examples in hadoop ?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 04:13:17 GMT
I call org.apache.hadoop.examples.WordCount.main(new
String[]{"in-dir","out-dir"}) in my program, but I see the error as
below:
org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.<clinit>(JobClient.java:147)

I have developed a SWT project to manager all the examples in hadoop
instead of the command line .  If I choose a example such as Wordcount
,it will run.