From "Taeho Kang" <tka...@gmail.com>
Subject Why is getTracker() method in JobTracker class no longer in 0.15.1 release?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 07:56:11 GMT
Dear Hadoop Users and Developers,

It looks like getTracker() method in JobTracker class (to get a hold of a
running JobTracker instance) no longer exists for 0.15.1 release.
The reason I want an instance of JobTracker is to get some information about
the current and old job status.

Is there any other way that I can get an instance of JobTracker?
Also, what was the reason of removing getTracker() method? (I am just being
curious here...)

Thank you for all your help in advance,

/taeho

--