From "Billy" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject Re: point in time snapshot
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:30:13 GMT
I would assume that if I get a snap shot of dfs I would get hbase with that.
I was going to use it for back of hbase but would like to be able to get a
snapshoot of the whole dfs for back up reasons..

Billy

"Jim Kellerman" <jim@powerset.com> wrote in
message
Billy,

Are you referring to snapshots of the entire DFS or of HBase?

---