From "Billy" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject Re: Talking to HBase via tcp/socket
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 18:10:14 GMT
I also got some basic php functions that you can have a copy of that will
work with the rest interface if you like I can email you a copy of what I
got working do far. It does basic stuff table_info, regions report,
insert,delete,select,scanner but I still got some more formatting stuff to
add and functions.

Billy

"Thiago Jackiw" <tjackiw@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:206d03720712070125y41ffd6d7ybb4067ef77d61057@mail.gmail.com...
Replying to my own post. I've applied your patch to my local copy and
it works like a charm :D. Great work!